Friday 14 August 2009

Cheers for watching

QUICK BLOG!


My Transformers 2 video review went past the 100 view milestone today. I know 100 views isn't a lot to most people, I mean you could probably get a few thousand views by just filming yourself taking a shit. But its good to know there is a few people out there listening, its had no comments or rating so I can't be sure if anyone actually liked it, there as been a few people that have told me face to face they liked it, but it would take a real son of a bitch to tell you they thought it was shit to your face.


I had a guy, who I went to sixth form with and now I stay in touch over facebook come into my work to rent some films, and he made the effort to mention he'd watched it and asked if I was planning on doing anymore.


I will eventually get round to making some more, I have a Bruno one all written, just waiting for the right time to record it. I am also working on a series of videos about 2000's cinema. This one is taking some time to research, there is so much I want to say and don't want to leave anything out, but its still got to be interesting, not just me rambling on like I do on here.


Anyway, only wanted to say a quick thanks for the few that watched it.


Cheers

No comments: