Monday 19 October 2009

FUCK YOU iPHONE!


We've been given Moleskin notebooks from our tutors. If your unfamiliar with Moleskin's they're pocket size pads, come in a variety of plain, lined, square etc, have a pocket in the back, a bookmark, and a piece of elastic to keep it closed.


Absolute perfect if you have a lot to remember or out and about.


They are quite expensive, this as put me of in the past, but I got this one for free and one for my birthday. So I'm OK for awhile.


I've put mine to great use. So far I've taken it everywhere with me. This has made documenting much easier, usually I'm relying on my brain to remember all what I've learnt in the day. I have to admit I have a great memory, but sometimes the little things slip. By writing a quick bullet point it helps refresh my memory, on a project like this it is essential to keep making notes.


Its also good for making to do list and group meeting notes. With the three of us living in the same house we usually get together on a morning and discus what needs doing and re-tweek the calendar. I observe and make notes in the meetings and throughout the day. If I see a problem I can then bring it up in the morning.


This sought of note making has made my job far easier. Especially with blogging, I usually forget to blog. I make a page dedicated to a list of blogs to write throughout the day and then tackle them when I have free time.


MOLESKIN MAKING LIFE SIMPLER EACH PAGE AT A TIME.

FUCK YOU APPS!

No comments: