Tuesday 18 August 2009

Public Enemies Review. And Other Things



I thought I'd publish this review on my blog. It was originally added to youtube on 11th July 09, but this weekend I uploaded it to my Blip page. I've been a member of Blip for awhile but never used it. I think I'm going to use it as a secondary channel, upload my stuff to youtube first then a few weeks later send it out to Blip. I also have a Vimeo account, so I may use that too. I've started to look at Daily Motion. I know a few people using it and it looks like it as a growing network.

I'm hoping to gain a decent following by the end of the year with my reviews and short documentaries ( if I ever get round to them), plus having a following will do my short films a world of good too.

Getting a following is very difficult and I've mention it a few times in blogs, so I won't repeat myself. But using all outputs is essential, I cannot just limit myself to only youtube. The public enemies review hasn't done too well on youtube and even worse on Blip, racking up a disappointing 3 views over the weekend. I think I'm tagging my work well enough. I feel I'm aiming for the wrong crowd, but I have a few videos in mind that are a bit different, which might gain me unlikely viewings.

To be honest even if I don't get the thousands of view I am hoping for I don't mind, really. I enjoy making the videos and it gets my thoughts out of my head.

LINKS
TWITTER
BLIP
YOUTUBE

No comments: