Monday 2 March 2009

Northern Laughs 2009

North Laughs 2009 are selecting 3 comedy scripts to develop for the BBC. LINK.

This looks like a great opportunity, and I wrote down a sitcom idea. However, it does say in the guidelines that you cannot be in full time education. DAM YOU!
I'm not sure whether to enter it anyway... to see if my idea would be chosen. Surely if they think its good enough they'd let it slide I'm in college. Although i'd probably miss lots of college because there are 6 months of important dates... probably not a good idea.

The page has shown me two new networking film sites. www.visionandmedia.co.uk and http://www.northernmedia.org These aren't for our region but still good to see what close neighbors are creating. Plus it's also good to find locations.

No comments: