Friday 13 March 2009

I didn't think it was as good as BENJAMIN BUTTON.

I went to go see the WATCHMEN last night...



It was better than I thought, but I wasn't expecting much!

It did have it's problems, I've never read the graphic novels/comic books, so I didn't have anything to compare it too. At a wild guess, I bet the comic books are complex, because the film definitely was for it's running time. They should have split it into two films. As I was sat at home it felt like my head was spinning trying to think about film, Trying to remember characters names and what it was actually about.

The Watchmen story kind of got summed up in the title sequence with a few picture (maybe a bit more, can't remember). They should have explained Who are the Watchmen a little more. It was definitely a film for the fans and a commercial cinema goer will not understand it.

However, The effects are good enough to keep you wowing at the screen and the sound track is very good.




I didn't think it was as good as BENJAMIN BUTTON, which i saw last week.

No comments: