Friday 6 March 2009

Confessions of an Online Stalker.


It's come to my attention that I live in a generation 

of people that stalk each other online.


A lot of the time people know what I'm doing before even I know what I'm doing. Which, is probably a lie. However, more images of myself are uploaded by other people (friends). I think I should have the right to decide what pictures are uploaded for my friends and family to see. There is the occasional night I like to get unbelievably drunk, usually with friends. This means I don't want my Nan viewing pictures on Facebook of me doing things I'm ashamed of the next day.


Anyway... I can't help stalking myself, there are a view blogs I follow and Youtube pages I've subscribed to. One guy I find massively influential is CRAIG THOMPSON. I've been watching his blog for a little while and think he posts some really nice stuff. LINK. He posts unfinished work, which I feel is a great help. It helps you understand if he is working in the same style to you or give you tips on how to work.





Craig Thompson's BLANKETS (graphic novel) really touch me and I'd love to adapt it for screen. Maybe I will one day.

No comments: