Saturday 7 March 2009

I've tried adding myself.

I've signed up for IMdbPRO, which is pretty special.

It's got all the contacts for film companies, agents, distributors, producers, anything related to film. Can't say if there all correct, but there are email addresses and I will be contacting a few UK channels.

Also when your a Pro user you can add details to the site. I've tried adding myself and Fallout. It takes 2-4 weeks for IMdb to verify the information. So, you never know I may have my own IMdb page next month.

I think that will really spur me on to get making more shorts and features. Getting my name out there, getting credits on IMdb. I've had to credit myself as James G. Wall, because there was loads of James Wall's and I'd have been James Wall IV, but there were no James G. Wall's. Doesn't bother me, I like my middle name.

At the moment I have a free trial, but it cost about £10 a month. Not sure if it's worth that yet.

No comments: