Saturday 7 March 2009

I'm sure I won't be the only person looking forward to seeing the back of it.

I'm really excited about this major project. Me, Graeme and Mark are teaming up again and I think we might need another body in the group. We are really going to push the boat out this time and make something great. Seeing what Tom, Rory, Jim, Moody and Harry's group have achieved this time has been a real inspiration.

The three of us started writing a short idea over Christmas and I think we will develop that. The idea is really ambitious and will need planning by the minute. My enthusiasm is through the roof at the moment and I need to keep this momentum.

The problem with the Black Hole brief is it's got the better of all of us and I'm sure I won't be the only person looking forward to seeing the back of it.

However, filming Tim yesterday was a good laugh and I'm pleased with the footage. Tim is going to read for a part in our major project. I'd really like to use actors in their late 20's to mid 30's, because they take the project more seriously. I think sometimes young actors care more about themselves than the project and want themselves to come across looking good even if that's not apart of the storyline.

Anyway...
That's a ramble for another day.

No comments: