Friday 20 November 2009

Get ready for some Updates

Well, well, well... It's been awhile since the last post, That means I've been really busy... well it should mean that.

I've got loads to update you on, I could do it all in this one post, but you'd get very bored and it would be unfortunately long. This post will be like a contents page, I'm just telling you what to expect over the next week or so.

There is a few things to tell you about the current productions, we've finished shooting. Jon and I have taken loads of photos, which I'll upload. I've almost finished the foley sound for the torture scene and I will be starting the suspense sound on monday. I filmed myself doing it, which I'll edit together for your viewing. I'll have probably done the edit and colour by the end of next week too.

I've started the Major Project, new blog, practice shorts, making of videos. Lots of interesting stuff there to tell you of.

The Eighties Club, a web series I've been working on about 80s cinema.

Starting up the social networking sites again. Towards the end of my 2nd year I started doing the social network sites, trying to get my work viewed. Over the summer I lost interest in it, mainly down to the fact I didn't have a lot of work to shout about. Anyway, I'll save it for the post.


I think thats about it, the current production and the Major Project will take up a few posts. So get ready to do some reading!

No comments: