Sunday 26 July 2009

YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Here's a quick blog.

So, I've recently started making YOUTUBE videos, at the moment just two film reviews.

This all started because I follow a few guys on youtube who review various pop culture from over the years. I've always fancied giving it ago, but could never find an area to share my views. Also my confidence in front of the camera isn't as strong has my usual self, dunno way.

Anyway, I decided to give it ago by scripting a film review and recording my voice. This seems to work fine, although my feedback so far has been to maybe have a few pieces to camera to break it up and keep attention. This is not what I wanted to do, but as I've been recording my voice I feel you comfortable talking, so maybe I'll be better in front of a camera.

So far I've really enjoyed making these little videos, but I feel you need to find a niche audience. There are loads of people reviewing mainstream films, If you search for mine on youtube 100's come up.

With this is mind I think I'm going to give something else ago. More of a documentary style about films.
At the moment I have started scripting a pice about 1980's cinema, with this being a era I'm fond of I thought it would be a good start.

Have a look at my videos and leave me some feedback. http://www.youtube.com/JamesGWall

CHEERS

No comments: