Wednesday 25 June 2008

The Incredible Hulk


WOW!
Went to see the new Hulk film the other day and WOW it was really good. I'm not the biggest action fan, but this was really special!

The CGI was fantastic, i commented on the Transformers CGI work not so long back and this is right up, if not better.

I even thought the story was good. The acting was good. I'll also give Louis Leterrier praise for the direction after i have bashed him for years for making the horrible Transporter 2 film.

The lighting and colour on the hulk was spot on. And when the hulk was in the rain it was mind blowing, my jaw was dropped. It really captured the comic book look.

I was a fan of the Ang Lee film, but i think he tried giving a comic action film too much soul. When you watch a film like the hulk you really want to see him smash the place up and thats what this delivers.

No comments: