Tuesday 3 June 2008

Coming to the end of the first year...

Wow, Can't believe the first year is nearly over. It has seemed to fly by, but thinking back to the first day...really strange.

It's been class, i haven't just developed my skills, but i have developed has a person. My opinions are stronger, My tastes have broadend and I have a clear direction of where i want to go.

I will be summing the year up and the projects in an Evaluation, but for now I shall time you about my desirers.

I have been a massive film geek for many years, and my time spent working at blockbusters really helped me grow a pallet for a wide genre of films. I applied for film school over two years ago now, and as you may have guessed i didn't even get an interview. However, looking at myself now i am pleased it went that way, because those two years out helped me build my own techniques and gave me time to grow up.

Having what feels like a real taste of moving imagery with this video-drome horror brief as made me want this future more than ever before, and i don't have a single doubt that i can't make it has a director. I know that his is a bould statement, but hell! you have to start believing in yourself, or who will.

I feel that my enthusiasm to moving imagery can be contagious.

No comments: