Monday 25 May 2009

Patrick Bolvin is a bit special.

I love creative work like this...



It so much more fresh than your standard music video. I recently blogged about two videos I saw on vimeo, those were excellant creative videos. I think its heavily influenced by the success of Michel Gondry.

Patrick Bolvin is a stop motion genius, check out his youtube page >>> LINK!

There is a making of video on his youtube page which is mind blowingly good.

Check this shit out. Iron Man VS Bruce Lee



He get his lighting extremely well and he makes them all on green screen, which helps him create that cinematic look. Please, please, please check out the rest of his videos because he deserves the recognition for his hard work.


This sort of art and crafts video making is something i'm really interested in and maybe I should think about a career in that direction.

No comments: