Tuesday 17 February 2009

Black Hole. Brief. Feelings.

This brief is becoming a real pain in the arse. Looking at the group we have it should be a piece of piss, but we keep hitting wall after wall of problems. Instead of putting our heads together we just seem to want to drift of into our heads.


The last week wasn't as bad, i think the embarrassing crit is what we needed. I believe we have a story outline now, however i thought that two weeks ago. The main problem is we have about 5 weeks to create a animation, which is no way enough time. After this reading week we start our major project, which again will take up most of our time. I can't see us finishing this brief.


The annoying bit for me is if we'd have gone with my concept in the first place we probably wouldn't be where we are now. I feel like it's my fault too, because i've been very argumentative, but i get like that when i cannot express my thoughts and feelings properly.


Even Matt (animation tutor) argued with me! Telling me my way of thinking is wrong! According to him i get inspired wrong... I think i know what is was getting at, but to laugh and say "i'm right, your wrong" is unacceptable, surely everybody seek inspiration in different ways.


At the end of it all i'm not happy.


I think it would be easier to switch briefs now.  I think i could knock out an itv2 ident in a week or two.

No comments: